Apps I Should Download and Put on My Home Screen ➕
Add in suggestions.
- •What are people's favorite apps?
- •Dark SkyCosts about $4, tells you down to the minute when it's going to rain, and when it's going to stop. True story: I once ran inside a building at the 1 minute warning and watched everyone get drenched. It's a dream 🌈Suggested by @carlyewisel
- •DuolingoSuggested by @corey
- •Sleep CycleI used this for 5 years. You put your phone face down on your bed and it monitors your movement + wakes you up at the best time during a 30 minute time frame. I only stopped using it because my Jawbone UP bracelet does the same thing. Esp Great for taking short and long naps bc you can't wake up groggy. True story: I survived 6 all nighters in a row writing a thesis paper by only napping with this app.Suggested by @vera
- •Instacast, Pocket, Feedly?Suggested by @josh
- •evernote...dark sky...pocket...snapchatSuggested by @kiptok
- •BurnerI love having throwaway phone numbers that I don't have to worry about sharing. Great, simple app.Suggested by @evanp
- •Oxford English Dictionary. Totally warrants home page placementSuggested by @jarrettgrode
- •Wunderground (owned by weather channel)Best. Weather. App. Ever. And most accurate!Suggested by @dave
- •TimehopSuggested by @lexzie
- •French girlsSuggested by @lexzie
- •Overcast instead of instacastSuggested by @samclaney
- •IFTTT"If this, then that" app lets you build a web bot without any coding. Gets diff products talking to each other. Super awesome for automating tasks to save time/inventing new ways to waste time.Suggested by @NoahGeisel
- •MyidolTrust me on this oneSuggested by @aprilkquioh