Best Menu Items at Jitlada
Jitlada is a Thai restaurant in Los Angeles. Ask to say hi to Jazz, the co-owner. She is an unforgettable character. One of my favorite restaurants. Jitladala.com
- •Crying tiger beefAppetizer. Crowd pleaser. The spice is in the sauce so you can adjust to taste.
- •Pepper salmonAppetizer.
- •Massaman Curry SalmonFantastic
- •Celebrity chickenOne of their most popular signature dishes.
- •Spicy mint noodle w / beefPretty spicy but can be adjusted. You can also order Pad See Ew for a similar effect without the mint or spice.
- •Red curryAll their curries are especially good but I think this one is best.
- •Dry curry red snapperThis is my very favorite item on the menu but it is so spicy I always borderline regret it.
- •Mango red snapperMost of their fish items are whole fish, which can be hard to share. But this one is a fillet, and very sweet.
- •JazzburgerI've never ordered this but I've been with people who have. It's a whole production. It's off menu, not always available, a million ingredients in it including maybe squid ink? Those who have tried it find it very fun and special.
- •Spicy mint chickenJust a great standard
- •Garlic pepper chickenJust a great standard
- •Mango & sticky rice (dessert)Not always available but always worth asking.
- •Southern Curry PineappleRecommended to me but not yet tried
- •Honey Crispy Duck''
- •Seventh Heaven''