Books on My To-read List
- •Without You There Is No UsA nonfiction account of teaching in North Korea that my dad says is great.
- •10:04 by Ben LernerI keep reading 5 pages and really liking it, but it is very slow and dense. My dad read it twice and loved- rare for him to do with a young novelist.
- •Food: A Love Story by Jim GaffiganEvery time I pick it up it's very funny. But I haven't really started.
- •Norman Lear's memoir.Bought it, haven't started in earnest.
- •What If?Looked so good and fun and quick. Bought it. Haven't started.
- •In Cold BloodNever read it, kind of can't wait. I think this is next.