Boston-area Regional Jingles From the 80's and 90's ➕
- •"1-800-54-GIANT"Giant Glass. Still in operation, still advertises at Red Sox games. I always have wondered how a window repair company could afford so much advertising.
- •"We're the ones for you, New England... New England Telephone"The coziest jingle from a simpler time. Even typing it gives me a sentimental chill. A regional telephone company! Making the case that they're the ones for you!
- •"423, 4-5-4-5"
- •Wah-WachusettSuggested by @brewer
- •"Water country, water country - have some fun!"Suggested by @Shulamit
- •"Quality comfort and price--that's nice!"Suggested by @Wilson
- •"Silver-lake Dodge! And leasing! On Route 9, in Wellesley."Hear it often in my head on my way to SilverlakeSuggested by @helytimes
- •Tweeter! For times like these...Suggested by @dball
- •"A is for apples, B is for Bick-fahds!"That creepy child, amirite?!Suggested by @ameliarunyan