Brands Blindsided by Negative Mentions in Hip Hop Lyrics ➕
All I think about are the poor social media interns who have to explain the bad news to their baffled supervisors. Please add in suggestions.
- •Toyota RAV4Kanye West, "Run This Town"
- •Intercontinental HotelsDrake, "Trophies"
- •Burger KingDigital Underground, "The Humpty Dance"
- •Gucci, Louis Vitton, Fendi, PradaKreayshawn, "Gucci Gucci"
- •Wiffle Ball BatBeastie Boys, "Paul Revere"Suggested by @angusisley
- •Doritos, Cool Ranch division"XXX," Danny BrownSuggested by @jordan
- •Calvin KleinRun-D.M.C., "Rock Box"Suggested by @Adubs
- •Red Lobster"Big Ol' Butt" - L.L. Cool J. The Grammy host's stalking grounds (when he's not cruising schoolyards!) to pick up on unsuspecting waitresses.Suggested by @JimGibson
- •Green Giant, Delta Airlines, FritosComing 2 America, LudacrisSuggested by @jentin
- •Charleston Chew"Forgot about Dre" Dr. Dre featuring EminemSuggested by @nickloris
- •Tupperware"Hoes In My Room" - Ludacris feat. Snoop Dogg. I'm still not sure what tupperware titties are, but it definitely doesn't sound like a good thing.Suggested by @ashley