Cool, Fun, and Hip Things to Do in Boston and Cambridge (and Harvard)
- •A walk through the Back Bay of Boston. The Public Garden and Boston Common are next to each other and iconic - first stop on a Boston tour. Newbury Street is the most famous nice shopping street and a few minutes away by foot.
- •Walk through Harvard Yard and Harvard Square.
- •Mount Auburn Cemetery, a five minute drive from Harvard, is incredibly beautiful, scenic, and special. Great place for a memorable atmospheric walk.
- •ICA, the new contemporary art museum in Boston, has very cool art and architecture and is right on the water.
- •Museum of Fine Arts in Boston is a good museum.
- •Bartley's Burgers in Harvard Square is a fun and tasty and classic spot.
- •Order a Scorpion Bowl at the Hong Kong in Harvard Square (21+)
- •Ask @LevNovak for more