Everything Great I Know About in Baltimore
- •Woodbury KitchenA really exceptional restaurant with first rate atmosphere, staff, and an outstanding menu of food that is locally sourced to a fascinatingly specific degree. One of my favorite restaurants based on this one visit.
- •HampdenA really charming neighborhood
- •Artifact CoffeeApparently one of the most perfect independent coffee shops in existence but it was closed when I tried to visit.
- •Camden YardsAlways wanted to go but have never visited Baltimore during baseball season.
- •Fell's PointCool quaint walking-around area by the water.
- •Peabody LibraryThe most beautiful library in America. I've been glued to photos of it online.
- •Puerto 511Small Peruvian restaurant with stellar reviews recommended by my friend Eliza.