Thanks for the request. I'm biased towards one in particular... Here are a few of my favorites.
- •ShazamThe OG magic app that made me want an iPhone. Still use it almost every day.
- •PostmatesI rely on this way, way more than would sound healthy to admit.
- •Find My iPhoneI use it only a couple of times a year but when I do I thank the heavens that this was invented.
- •SlackFor the perfect intra-office organization and jokes and gifs. And the genius of my close personal friend who I see all the time @stewart
- •UberFor revolutionizing how all cities feel to me. (Using the old logo deliberately.)
- •SpotifyFor the selection, curation, and ease
- •GiphyA lot of fun, and such great people work there.
- •The List AppFor the community and the incredible self-expression, advice, and creativity I've never found anywhere else. And the team behind it.