Running list. Hot takes do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the author. They are just HOT TAKES.
- •It is on one level a dream to have a President who is super responsive to our tweets and to SNL sketches
- •Starbucks should buy Postmates
- •Rotten Tomatoes loses a great deal of potential traffic due to people not being sure how to spell the pluralization of "tomatoes"
- •When the KCRW pledge drive emphasizes how luxurious their new building will be it is not endearing to potential donors
- •The Oscars are the last bulwark of movies against the completion of television's cultural status takeover
- •Fuller House should at least make passing reference to how tech has utterly changed SF in the past twenty years
- •In 50 years single-frame still photography will be what black and white photography is to us: a classy, rarely used, inherently nostalgic form
- •We are thinking too skeuomorphically with our concepts for artificial limbs and other cyborg aspects
- •The Location Services should be its own quick-access menu item on iPhone's operating system, not under the Privacy menu
- •LAX is one of the best airports in the country
- •White chocolate is better than real chocolate
- •We are in a dark age of TV