If Alcohol Were Prescription-only, When Would It Be Prescribed?
A new List App Challenge! The ten best answers by 6pm PST on Monday night (3/2) will make the list.
- •when you have a hangover from drinking alcohol illegallySuggested by @miragonz
- •When you have an erection lasting more than four hoursSuggested by @fats
- •For the treatment of bashful cowardice in the presence of single women. (Take 1oz by mouth as needed for confidence)Suggested by @trenchbroom
- •When you have to spend the holidays with your in-laws.Suggested by @eatthelove
- •When ya girl feelin' loose, but significantly less loose than she would be feeling in the presence of GooseSuggested by @Adam
- •For those who have just been "mansplained" to.Suggested by @natasha
- •Get the prescription filled prior to visiting your 96 year old mother in the residence care home. Drink half before, half immediately after for guilt relief and anger obliteration. Enjoy!Suggested by @robyn
- •Upon entrance to any Southwest Airlines gate with planes leaving for VegasSuggested by @film114
- •On rainy Sunday nights when there's good tv on the tv and good people next to you on the couch.Suggested by @nora
- •"Social Anxiety" would be the wink-wink thing you say at a shady but friendly place in LASuggested by @LevNovak