Introducing a New Feature on the List App Today: Suggestions!
Thanks and congrats to @dev @mkz @to_soham @lord
- •First, you'll have to install the update.
- •In the comments section, now there is a second option: "make a suggestion." The suggestion will format exactly like a list item - options for secondary text, photos, location if you want it, the whole deal. If the list maker likes it...
- •Add suggestions to your favorite listsSuggested by @LevNovak
- •Fix dat bugSuggested by @ruddybuddy
- •Want to control whom can add suggestion to your list. Go to your profile. Click the settings button on top right and scroll down to see this option.Suggested by @x
- •The list maker has the option to double-tap a suggestion and add it to his or her list! (With attribution, of course.)
- •Voila: collaborative lists! Please be the first to play with it and tell us what you think!