Movies I Used to Watch on Vhs All the Time With My Mom
My mom has great, mainstream taste in comedy films. She had a few favorites when I was a kid. We watched them together a lot when I was about 8-12.
- •Coming to AmericaHer favorite and the one we watched the most. I liked it too. I honestly think that part of it was that she was inspired by the immigration story.
- •Elvira: Mistress of the DarkI liked this one especially. I didn't get all the sex references but I knew there was something interesting going on.
- •The Man With Two BrainsA really good Steve Martin movie.
- •RoxanneHer favorite Steve Martin movie.
- •Dirty Rotten ScoundrelsMy favorite Steve Martin movie.