People I'm Told I Look Like
- 1.Aaron RodgersWhenever the Green Bay Packers play, I get about a dozen tweets at me along the lines of "great play, BJ Novak!!! LOL" I guess I see it, though I think he very much looks like a football player and you would not describe me as "looks like a football player."
- 2.Seth MeyersAbout once or twice a year I am complimented for my work on SNL and if I ask what specifically I hear something like "your John Kerry impression!" I understand this one more. I wouldn't mistake us, but I do think if you described my characteristics accurately to a police sketch artist you might wind up with a sketch of him, or vice versa.
- 3.Max KellermanI was complimented the other day for my work on ESPN and I guessed correctly right away that the guy had mistaken me for @Kellerman. I'll happily take that mistake.
- 4.Billy Joel
- 5.Young Al PacinoMy favorite of these to be told.
- 6.Chris KattanI was told this once, by Chris Kattan.