Places Worth Eating at in Malibu, CA
- •Cholada Thai.A fantasy-looking beach shack on PCH with a happy surprise: locals know it actually has great Thai food.
- •Nobu Malibu.Right on an incredible stretch of ocean. Very shi-shi, quite a scene, has the feel of a Cabo resort and the guilty pleasure happiness that goes along with it. Great sushi, too, which goes without saying.
- •Malibu KitchenThe best place for lunch. In the Malibu Country Mart. Line moves weirdly slow because the grumpy old white man who makes the sandwiches doesn't have the immigrant work ethic we're used to. Whatever. Great turkey burgers, salmon burgers, prepared salads, sweets.
- •Cafe Habana.Maybe the best overlap of fun/nice/delicious in Malibu. Cuban food in the Malibu Lumber Yard (next to the Country Mart). Nice upbeat bar too.
- •Fish GrillThe name says it all, in a good way. Grilled fish and cold beer on PCH.
- •Neptune's NetWayyy at the north tip of Malibu, on the Oxnard border, is this very big, open air biker bar that serves beer and fried food. It is a bizarre discovery the first time you see it, then a really col place to know about.