Things I Have Said Tonight That Make ME Sound Very Old
I'm heading to a Red Sox game with @LevNovak and @leahgracewelcome. I am twelve years older than they are.
- •"You have to understand, this area used to have character. It used to be really cool. Now it's just... You know, it could be anywhere in America"
- •"Zach Galifianakis was an amazing comedian, long before he did The Hangover"
- •"Snapshots are... Okay, before digital cameras..."
- •"See, you should be able to just ask a guy 'which way,' not just follow a blue dot on a screen"
- •"Ah. The best summer song of all time." [upon hearing 'Summertime' by DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince]
- •"Wade Boggs!" [upon seeing a banner reading WADE BOGGS]
- •"Ew. They print their salaries?"
- •"When I was a teenager, sneaking into Foxwoods seemed like a pretty cool prospect"
- •"You could never name a team 'The Red Sox' today. It wouldn't even make the top hundred names they showed to whatever committee"
- •"That happens now?" [in response to "this play is under review"]