Things I'm Into This Week
- •Howard Stern back catalog interviewsI just discovered this on the SiriusXM app. They are all catalogued alphabetically, hundreds of them, great audio, no interruptions. Candid, funny, amazing interviews with everyone. Amazing.
- •Music: Chance the Rapper, Coloring BookFinally something that could knock his Ultralight Beam verse out of my head.
- •Movie: Sullivan's TravelsI saw this once years ago when I was trying to trudge through some "classic film" list and it kind of washed over me, but someone recounted the plot to me and made it sound good, so I watched it again. It's great. Really funny and engaging and smart and now I know why everyone references Veronica Lake all the time.
- •Article: Andrew Sullivan on TrumpI still click on his website sometimes by habit even though he hasn't been blogging in years. He was always years ahead on political insight, deeper and more worthwhile than just about anyone, and when you disagree you admire that he made you consider the issue anew. He finally wrote a huge piece on this election. http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/04/america-tyranny-donald-trump.html
- •Old episodes of Dr. Katz: Professional TherapistSo much brilliance and so soothing as well. Way ahead of its time, with amazing jokes and a spirit that you can still see in so much television comedy.