Things I'm Into This Week (Los Angeles-Centric Edition)
- •Museum of Broken RelationshipsDonated objects from relationships that have ended and the stories behind them. Cool idea for a museum and a refreshing perspective to spend an afternoon getting lost in the emotions of someone else's life minutiae. Into it!
- •Homestate Breakfast TacosAustin style in LA. Postmates has it. Into it!
- •Winsome Diner in Echo ParkBeautiful environment and appealing crowd crowd inside and out and great food. Into it!
- •Green Pepper Tabasco sauceFlavorful. Better than the red. Into it! I had it at Sunset Junction Coffee Shop (also into it!)
- •Hell or High WaterGreat formalist direction, great landscape, great story. At the Arclight. Into it!