- •"Beauty Supply" is such a striking combination of words
- •Jerry Seinfeld is our most celebrated logician
- •Whoever invented GMO's must have thought that he was solving world hunger and that he would be revered as a scientist for centuries, and would probably be shocked at how much we hate them
- •Were fireworks always these colors? Like, these shades of colors, since they were invented? I bet these colors would have looked pretty futuristic back in the day
- •My first thought on seeing a beautiful moon in the sky is "oh, Christ, is this gonna be my Instagram all night?"
- •Weekend at Bernie's is obviously compelling as a comedy concept, but it still took a lot of balls for someone to say "yeah, let's really do this, I'm gonna pay for it, let's all devote a couple of years of our lives to this"