Already on li.st? Open in app.
Recently saw an article from @Voxdotcom that featured a Chronobiologist who counted off 60 seconds in his head 5-6 times a day, everyday and compared them to a regular clock. Then I realized I do weird stuff like that too, but not really for science.
- •Crack every finger on my hands except for my life ring finger.I've done this ever since I can remember. My left ring finger is noticeably smaller than my right.
- •Crap. I think that's it. Add your own below!
Always wanted to take all of the questions that Tim Ferriss ends his podcast with, compile them and ask them to myself and my friends. Here goes!
- •Any particular morning rituals or habits you have that when performed consistently, you find produce better days for you?I've always wanted to be a morning person. I have some good stretches where I wake up and run 3+ miles and feel productive the entire day. It happens in bunches though. I also have a "Morning" bookmarks folder for all of the sites I like to visit just to get it out of my system. It's all sites to get excited and inspired about cool things people are making so I can apply it to my own work.
- •If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?I would have an unbelievable memory. I write everything down, am organized out of necessity. It's easiest for me to organize my thoughts through writing. But if I could just remember it all I wouldn't have to spend so much time writing everything down.
- •If you could put a billboard anywhere in the world what would it say and where would you put it?"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." Just as a reminder not to get intimidated taking on big projects. And in Chicago so I could see it everyday.