Things I Think I Think, and Think About
Out of my head, and onto iPhone.
- •Virtual RealitySounds awesome for early adopters and generally responsible folks, but how long until there are isolation tanks being used as a sort of minority-report/league-of-legends dystopia
- •Global warmingWhat's the downside to trying something/anything? If they're right, then we've helped save the entire planet - if they're wrong, it certainly can't hurt to try save the planet can it?
- •Driverless carsCan't wait for the day to arrive. Still not sure how to do remote software upgrades etc w/o giving hackers an entry to taking over and wreaking havoc. Also, not sure how they figure on programming the philosophical moral choice part either.
- •If reincarnation is real, then how is the world population continuing to grow? If reincarnation isn't real, then what's next...?
- •Primary voters are funny. Follow the money.
- •Grudges and hatred seem completely pointless and ulcer-inducing. Regrets too.I still gotta work at getting over/past/through it though.
- •Who is John Galt? Satoshi Nakamoto?
- •Failure is feedbackFail often. Take chances. don't be afraid to make mistakes, and don't forget to take notes.
- •Will bitcoin replace the gold standard?
- •Seems as though, for as much as we are able to accomplish/experience in life, we spend so much more time awaiting/anticipating its arrival. So the real question/life-changer is: how do I switch as much dread/foreboding anticipation into eager/exciting anticipation is possible?
- •Attitude is everything!