ACCEPTABLE TIMES TO USE "I'M NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS"
- •If you've never been made to wear something you really didn't want to.For me it was dresses when we went to "nice" events when I was a kid
- •If you've never been paid less than a coworker
- •If you've never felt unsafe walking somewhere by yourself
- •If you've never been called an endearment that's made you uncomfortableI'm not your love, old man.
- •If you've never been offended by something someone said and been about to say something but then stopped because you didn't want to rock the boat. (Or didn't feel safe to.)
- •If you've never paid more for a product that is advertised to women but isn't actually any different from the men's version