Best advice I've ever received
- •Holding a grudge is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die from it.
- •When faced with two otherwise equal options, choose the one that will make the best story.
- •You have 48 hours to complain about something, then you have to either work to change it, or make your peace with it.
- •When your kids ask to do something with you, say yes as often as possible.
- •Lift with your legs, not with your back.
- •And (because of what day it is) always carry a towel.