Fictional Characters on My Cross-country Team
I like to talk while running, but I'm too embarrassed about my sad athletic ability to run with actual people, so I talk to fictional people. That's not crazy, is it?
- •Alanna of TrebondBy Tamora Pierce
- •Buffy SummersI take Buffy with me when we run at night.
- •Edmund and Lucy PevensieBut not Peter or Susan. The older Pevensie siblings intimidate me.
- •Lyra BelacquaFrom His Dark Materials.
- •Torrance ShipmanShe's the best one for when I want to talk about boys.
- •Sydney BristowRight??
- •Diana BishopFrom the All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness
- •Sam WinchesterMy imaginary running partners aren't usually male, but I think Sam would be okay.