Things I'm Doing When I Look Like I'm Sleeping
Like Don Draper in Mad Men, my creative process closely resembles sleep. I'm actually hard at work...
- •Strategizing how to fit more books on my bookshelves.
- •Writing my next blog post.
- •Hoping coffee will magically brew itself.
- •Mulling over something I just read.
- •Considering what to read next.
- •Thinking of new social media themes and guest bloggers for @ReadingRainbow.
- •Making up a bedtime story for my daughter.
- •Grumbling about having to do laundry or go grocery shopping.
- •Talking myself out of going for a run.
- •Working myself up for going for a run.
- •Wrestling with an ethical dilemma.
- •Wondering if I forgot to close the garage door.
- •Enjoying warm puppy snuggles.
- •Ignoring you by pretending to be asleep.