Things I've learned in 2016
It's been an educational year. Painfully so, sometimes.
- •Stretch and breathe deeply every day.
- •Running isn't so bad (and even a little addicting.)
- •Appreciate people while they're right there in front of you.
- •Go someplace new as often as you can.
- •iPhones can take some kick-ass photos.
- •Let other people pick the music sometimes.
- •It's still fun to see movies in the theater.
- •That said, the best stories I've watched this year have been TV shows.
- •Our country is more divided than I could possibly have guessed.
- •Sharing ideas is great for inspiration, but we have to be active in real-world ways if we want to create change.