Things I Just Don't Understand
- •If a business's hours say it is open till 6:00 p.m. then why am I staring at a "Sorry We're Closed" sign at 5:30?
- •Why the airlines can still give out peanuts to everyone on a plane but you can't send a child to school with a peanut butter sandwich for lunch. I'm thinking a vacuum-sealed metal tube has to be a lot higher risk environment than an open school cafeteria.
- •When you're in a hurry why do you inevitably end up choosing the slowest possible line at the grocery store.
- •Why people put stickers in the back window of their car to let everyone know all about their family? Are they hoping to attract a stalker?
- •Why people get mad about a promise a politician made during their campaign. Don't we all already know that campaign promises are like most commercials? Sure the product looks great, but it isn't really going to solve all the world's problems and take the trash out too.