My Sunday in Louisville
I woke up in the attic again
- •Paiton wakes me up to look for her boots. I tell her to shut the fuck up. To my surprise, it's already 9:30am.
- •Regretfully, I'm up for the day
- •Tara, Abby, and Hope join us and we recap the night, discuss departure/breakfast options
- •Tara disagrees with a suggestion and thinks more food is needed and she suggests panera bread??????? Panera bread.
- •We revisit the Adele vs Mariah topic. None of this makes sense to me. Adele is amazing. She is not welcome in a discussion, vocally, with Mariah Carey.
- •Mariah Carey does not know Adele Adkins.
- •"I don't know her"
- •Dutifully, we eat at skyline. Because Sunday.
- •In genuinely sad news, I find out that Daniel, Céline Dion's brother lost his battle with cancer yesterday. Her husband René battled cancer and died just days ago.
- •Aaron, Michael, and Emily agreed we owed it to Céline to listen to some her of her hits on the way home, out of respect
- •I'm thinking about how horrible works sounds tomorrow
- •So far, it's been an alright Sunday.