STRANGEST VERSIONS OF MY NAME CREATED BY STUDENTS
I think my name is easy to spell. My students think otherwise.
- •Blake Lambart: not too bad but still wrong.
- •Blake Edwards: I'm not him, never have been.
- •Blake Griffin: he's in the NBA making millions. I'm an undersized power forward prone to philosophy as a contract worker.
- •Black Lambert: It sounds like an optimized version of me. That or the name of a non-existent blues singer.
- •Black Lamb: I can't blame my students for this one. The origins reside with an erroneous iteration of my name by a friend's wife in the mid-1990s.
- •Blame Lambet: I don't know who he is so don't blame me.