Allow Me to Listroduce™ Myself
- •My name is BlancaEvery time I introduce myself the response is "Oh that means the color white!", "Oh that's so different", "but, you aren't white!" , once I got a "oh that's creative!", another time I got "Blanca, like on Street Fighter?"
- •This is me
- •I'm 26, born in Mexico. Although I haven't been to Mexico since I came to the U.S.I am a dreamer (was brought young without documentation) and it was pretty hard growing up. You have negative people you meet, and you can get depressed and have negative thoughts about yourself because you hear a lot of hate. I have learned to be the best I can be and all I know is that this country is my home. I have my work permit as of 4 years ago and I got my drivers license and I felt amazing! I feel like li.st is a safe place where I can say this.
- •I am in the middle of a career change!I went to school for psychology but while finishing my bachelors, realized I wasn't fulfilled by it.. I know Super late! I finished my degree in psychology , but have turned to computer science. It was intimidating at first but it is actually really fun
- •I recently got marriedMy husbands name is Manuel, we got married about three weeks ago
- •I love to ReadAlthough I buy books at a pace I can't keep up with. I have stacks just staring at me and it makes me feel guilty. Manuel gave me a kindle and I promised I would use it (to save space), but it's not the same. This is a part of my bookshelf.
- •I have one sisterHer name is Stephanie and although we don't see each other much, every time we do, we pick up where we left off. She's 21 and we don't look alike at all and people never believe we are sisters. She is really funny and I learn a lot from her.
- •I love visiting new placesManuel loves to travel and I had never traveled anywhere until we started dating.