EARLY SIGNS THAT TODAY WOULD BE A GOOD DAY
After a long week at work capped off by an all-nighter last night, I was happy to experience several things this morning that all pointed towards today being a good day.
- 1.I woke up.Always a good start. Never overlook the obvious.
- 2.I put on a new shirt for the first time.I've been pretty stoked about wearing this shirt for a little while now. Since I'm just the guy who bought the shirt and not the one who designed or made it, I don't think it's bragging to say that it's a pretty solid shirt.
- 3.When I started my car and the radio turned on, it was at the very beginning of All Along the Watchtower.Like, the very first note. It was like something out of a cheesy student film from undergrad. Pulling out of my parking space has never felt so epic.
- 4.I stopped to grab breakfast burritos and when I got back into my car, All Along the Watchtower wasn't over yet.Quick stop = good. More Watchtower = good.
- 5.It was Bagel Friday at work.The single greatest day of any given month.
- 6.After a couple weeks or so of intense heat in LA, today's high was below 80 and the skies were cloudy.It actually resembled a fall day today. It's like Mother Nature was telling me "hakuna matata," and that everything would just be chill today.