Already on li.st? Open in app.
I like to think that one day, I'll see or eat these foods and feel all the nostalgic feels for my 20s/grad school days. Some of these are my favorite foods right now, others are foods I have no choice but to eat on a frequent basis because of cheapness and convenience.
- •GyrosI crave a lamb gyro on a weekly basis. I normally go for a $5 special that includes fries. Also, one must always remember that not all tzatziki sauce is created equal
- •PB&JSometimes there's nothing more comforting than coming in from a long day, taking a hot bath, then enjoying a delicious PB&J with a glass of milk right before falling asleep at 9 pm
- •BagelsCoffee shop breakfast is a pre-class staple. My favorite is probably cinnamon raisin bagel with a honey almond spread. But sometimes, I'll go honey whole wheat with egg and cheese if I need some protein
- •When his mom adds you on Facebook
- •When he responds with three or more "ha's" to all your text jokes
- •When he tells you that you can do better than the douchebags you're settling for
I am a first year MFA fiction student at the University of SC. @lenadunham's portrayal of MFA life at Iowa is both hilarious and in many ways, poignantly accurate. I sometimes feel like an imposter here, my mainstream qualities drowning in a sea of hipster craft beer and Nietzschean theory and Freudian analyses.
- •My affinity for Taylor Swift.1989 on repeat in my car
- •My disdain for coffee and craft beerI like green tea and Jack Daniels. And I don't think Starbucks is the devil. Sue me.
- •The fact that I would list Game of Thrones as one of my favorite booksNot to mention the fact that I love the HBO show adaptation. Not exactly high brow literary culture. #teamTyrion for life.
Here are some shows I watched start to finish/current season this year. Many hours of hard Netflix time here. I'm proud.
- •The Walking Dead