THOUGHTS I HAD WHILE A WASP FLEW ONTO MY HIJAB
the most interesting thing to happen to me all week
- •getting stung is probably the worst way to find out you're (deathly) allergic to bee/wasp venombut then again how would you know to check hmm
- •what if it gets stuck in my hijab and gets scared and stings my jugularI'm at a bus stop and imagine the number of people mad at me that they have to walk a bit more to get to the bus, also traffic.
- •Once I realized what happened and how close the wasp was to my jugularI felt what I would imagine was the constricting of my jugular, nice and scary.
- •should I touch my scarf to see if it flew out yet or notit didn't but it left soon after
- •I wonder how my face lookedprobably like this: 😨😰😱👀💨💧💦