Things I want for Christmas
As told by a stay at home mom
- •To take a shower without a toddler screaming "mama bath" and trying to get in fully clothed
- •Go to the bathroom without an audience asking questions
- •To have a clean houseSounds simple enough but think about cleaning up while your drunk college roommate walks around behind you eating chips and running into things. Yeah it's almost like that.
- •To wake up rested...like really rested...like before kids rested
- •For someone to actually listen to me and do what I've asked....anyone