6 WAYS IN WHICH BAKING HAS CHANGED ME
I have loved learning how to bake over the past decade but this Christmas I have noticed some new and changing personality traits that I have listed here.
- •I went to eight stores in far-flung locales to get a canoe panI didn't succeed and had to make home made twinkles in a cupcake shape.
- •Secretly upset that my eight year old neighbor made better sugar cookies than I did.And too ashamed to ask for the recipe from his mom.
- •Started buying at Costco.Large sizes of sugar, vanilla and flour that require a hernia belt to transport safely.
- •My standards have changed.Overheard telling someone that "two sticks of butter is not a lot."
- •Started giving my Baking as giftsMy Google history includes searches of "How to mail fresh baked bread,"
- •Super competitive side has emergedCookie swaps have become all-consuming and require days of research strategy and planning.