DIY Beauty Fails AKA No Butt Stuff 🍑
These DIY Beauty Trends must stop before someone loses an eye. #pintrosity
- 1.Baby Powder Isn't Finishing PowderIf it's for your butt, it doesn't go on your face. Baby powder has hella talc and other finely milled bullshit you don't want in your pores. Oh, and it causes cancer. So there's that.
- 2.MAC Lipstick is not Melted CrayonsEven if melted crayons wanted to be lipstick, they couldn't. Kind of like how no matter how hard she tries, we all know Nikki Minaj isn't blonde.
- 3.Preparation H isn't for UndereyesPreparation H is formulated for buttholes, not undereyes. Remember: if it's for your butt, it doesn't go on your face. The active ingredient that used to shrink hemroids isn't even in the formula anymore. Best DIY bet? Ice cubes or cucumbers.
- 4.Turmeric facials will make you yellow. I know it sounds like a good idea on paper, but turmeric can dye the skin- and that's going to be hard to explain away. Better bet? Try brown sugar and honey. Leave it on as long as you can stand it, then scrub it off.
- 5.Monastat as PrimerMonastat Anti-Chaffing Gel and Smashbox primer have (basically) the same ingredient list. That doesn't mean the quality of the ingredients are the same, or even in the same concentrations. ELF and NYX both have primers cheaper than the Monastat and work just as well. And remember: if it's for the butt (or butt area) it's not for the face!!!
- 6.Milk of Magnesia as Oil ControlMilk of Magnesia, while not directly for your butt, falls into the same class of products. A respectable makeup artist will not suggest doing this, since some can have a bad reaction to it, and if not applied correctly will jack your makeup up like woah.