How I Met Your Father
07/08/09 marks 7 years married. 👰🏻 Happy Anniversary!
- •Manage a Pier 1 and insist on hiring veteransHelpful hint: we're nothing like OITNB season 4 makes us out to be.
- •Hire JoeUSMC vet from San Diego. Can't lift his arms above his head because of freak accident, but sounds like a good stock boy otherwise.
- •Fuck JoeWoah! This list is getting way off track. Also: I don't think your supposed to do that...
- •Joe gives ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ peer review"I've got a friend coming to visit from Iraq..."
- •Debate where to draw the line when it comes to 'Supporting Our Troops'I mean..., I guess? How hot is he?
- •Turns out he's hotAgree to date at strip club
- •Find yourselfIn an eat, pray, love moment eating peanut butter crackers in the break room. WTF are you thinking?!?
- •Stand up DateFuck that. No strip club dates. I've drawn the line.
- •3 months laterGuess who's back in town and still hot? Jeff is.
- •Support the Troops1 night stands are ok as long as they're secret. Joe won't tell...
- •Date Wealthy GuyJeff who? No seriously. Forget his name completely much to the shigrin of Joe.
- •Get Dumped.Iraq Marine has tons of time for phone sex so that's a bonus. What's his name again?
- •Get FiredProbably shouldn't have slept with Joe
- •Say FTW and Move to San DiegoDon't give friends or family much of a heads up. This whole situation sounds wack.
- •Move in together. Get married. Have baby.And that's how I met your father.