In My Purse: Makeup Musts
Makeup I can't leave the house without
- •Pat McGrath SkinFetish003The hands down, BEST highlighter I've ever used. Packaged perfect for travel.$72 at Sephora and worth every penny.
- •MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Hot ChocolateMAC lipsticks will forever be my favorite. This troupe-y purple tinged lippie compliments my skin tone and is dark enough to show up but not so dark it overwhelms when I'm wearing minimal makeup. $18 mac.com
- •Benefit They're Real! Liner and MascaraThe travel size versions of this product are perfect and perfectly priced. You'll love them because you'll use every last drop before they expire or dry out. I use the dark brown because I feel it makes me look more youthful, but it's also more forgiving for car applications. The mascara is hands down the best formula: a fave with most makeup artists 😘 Grab them at ULTA for $12 a pop
- •Smashbox BB CreamSo easy to slap on and go! I love the buildable coverage and lightweight feel. With bonus SPF 35 built in, I feel good about sun coverage as well. $39 at Smashbox.com
- •Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral SPF 45 PowderThis talc-free SPF powder is amazing. With a built in brush applicator, this formula works immediately to block out UVA/UVB rays and controls shine. $30 at Sephora