Signs From Japan 🇯🇵
Helpful signs for expats
- •Don't put your makeup on in the trainThey find it super rude
- •How to sit on the toiletStupid Americans (baka gaijin)
- •Don't pay for cabs in tenniesEven if you can. They don't like it. Sorry for that one time I was drunk sir.
- •Not Actually Sure HereBut if I see bunnies with rockets, I will run away.
- •Electricity CompanyHigh voltage: so kawaii
- •Font Style: campfireAgain, sorry for lack of translation
- •Vintage Train SignTheir transportation is out of this world!
- •Snappy CrabsOn doors that close, these crabs symbolize that your fingers or hands can get hurt when they shut
- •Women OnlyDon't get on this train car if you are male. Unfortunately, you still can't do your makeup in here for some reason.