HOW TO SURVIVE A SATURDAY, VOL. 1
Saturday, November 7, 2015
- 1.Get up and go to work at 9amNot because you want to, but because you have to. At least you get to see some of your friends?
- 2.Order pizza for lunchIt's supposed to be a reward but you have to eat it at work so it all feels a little bit empty
- 3.Come home from work at 2pmYou did what you needed to get done...you think?
- 4.Take a nap!You got up so early! You deserve to take a nice, healthy 90-minute nap
- 5.Wake up four hours laterWell, shit.
- 6.Lay in bed for another hourMaybe you can just sleep through til tomorrow?
- 7.Move to the sofaEat the leftover pizza and watch 30 Rock
- 8.Start browsing Pinterest on your phoneI should get my life together!
- 9.Walk to WalgreensBuy some expensive shampoo and conditioner and some mid-price BB cream
- 10.Go to StarbucksBecause you have to walk by it anyway
- 11.Come home and listen to some music"Hello" and "Hotline Bling", twice.
- 12.Decide to writeOpen your laptop, read an old essay, get bored.
- 13.Tumblr!Hmm not very exciting tonight.
- 14.Decide to write (again)Make a dumb list about your day