Screen printing to do list.
This is a list of films I printed today for new t-shirts. Films are the positive for making a screen for making t-shirts. I'll show more of the process soon.
- •30 years of Blue Velvet.This year marks the 30th anniversary of the classic film Blue Velvet. Here is a photo of Isabella Rossellini peering through a doorway. The shirt says "Wild and Blue" to go with the theme of Bluetile Skateshop and will be printed on a light blue shirt with navy ink and on a pink shirt with a darker pink print.
- •Public ThreatA little while ago Glen E Friedman posted a pic of this shirt on his blog. I looked every where for where I could buy one but couldn't find it. So I just mocked it up real quick. I hope that's not too much of a jerk move and I hope whoever made it doesn't get too bummed. If you don't understand the significance of this art.... Wow.
- •Rites of SpringI hope everyone gets this reference. Rites of Spring was an amazing punk band pre-dating Fugazi but featuring Guy Picciotto on vocals and guitar. Anyway, changed Rites of Spring to Tile of Blue. I'm stoked on it. It goes well with our Slap it In tee.
- •ThirstyThis is a 3 color design with a left chest and a full back print. The left chest on the bottom is obviously inverted. I'll print the chest first then flip the screens and print the back. This kinda has that classic beer logo feel and goes with hats we made a few weeks ago.
- •Evolve and DestroyThis one isn't quite there yet but I may try to burn the screen anyway. It may not translate as well as I would like it to. Maybe back to the drawing board on this one.
- •#allthebest #madeinbluetile #lovebluetile