My favorite Italian dishes
Listen, I love food. I will pretty much eat anything put in front of me. Italian food is a pretty safe go-to on any occasion. If I had to choose my favorites, it would be these:
- •LasagnaSo good and so versatile. You can put anything in there. I typically go with spicy sausage and spinach, but I haven't come across a bad combo...yet. Also, might be one of the best leftover foods in history.
- •Penne RusticaI make this if I want to impress a lady. Ham, chicken and shrimp in a cream sauce amongst other stuff? SOLD!
- •Chicken ParmesanA classic.
- •ManicottiI don't eat it very often, but I will periodically get intense cravings for it.
- •Fettuccini AlfredoA terrific dish on it's own, but a great base if you want to add anything to it as well.