Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Beating BYU in football 2014Mitch told me he had tickets to the game, we get down there at 8pm and says "about that..." We have to scalp our way in, make it in the game and whup the Cougs in Lavell Edwards. We partied the whole night in Provo, near burned the city down. Right before the game we listened to Jay-Z's "Run this Town" and the Aggies sure did.
- •Demolishing Boise State 2015Pure jubilation and destruction. Rushing the field. Being kings.
- •The Brandon Davies Pullout GameCollege fans are supposed to be raunchy and sophomoric and petty. We owned if that night.
- •4th of JulySpecial bc only us Americans get it, FOH rest of the world. Blow stuff up, drive demolition cars, barbecue, go to Mount Rushmore etc. The greatest pure day of the year.
- •ChristmasIf we were counting singular months then December would win. Parties, treats, sweaters, movies, carols, snow happen all month long. Killer month. As a single day Christmas is still 💯
- •ThanksgivingFood football and a new sucky Hunger Games movie. It's the life man.