GOOGLE SEARCHES THAT PROVE I'M FAR FROM ADULTING
My google search history is a deep, personal place. If released, my credibility on anything and everything would be completely revoked. These are things I've actually googled to solve problems and questions I've actually had.
- •What to get your long-distance mom for her birthdayTalk to google the way you would talk to a friend, you get better results
- •Can I use actual liquor to sanitize stuffWhen you don't have rubbing alcohol, but your friend with pink eye borrowed your makeup
- •HOW DO YOU FIND ENTRY LEVEL JOBSGoogled in all caps in a state of desperation
- •Cheap but nice spasFor those 20-somethings with 70+ knots in their back but -70 dollars in their bank account
- •How do I do acid?????? I have no explanation for this one. I've never considered doing acid in my life, except apparently July 20th at 12:47 am.
- •What should I do for the rest of my life.... Still waiting for an answer. Google didn't provide me with much other than buzzfeed personality quizzes
- •Do payphones still existGoogled at home from my iPhone 6... Just in case
- •How to help friends who are obsessed with Harry StylesFriends don't let friends cry over 1D
- •Is post grad depression realYes, yes it is very real. Thankfully the Internet backed me up on this one.
- •How to grocery shop without only buying 5 bottles of wine and 3 avocadosStill don't have an answer to this one
- •How much is too much to pay for a broken TV on CraigslistGoogled AFTER purchasing broken TV on Craigslist, just to see how much we should be crying