Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Harry Potter series (duh!)
- •Hush, Hush series (because I have a secret addiction to YA fantasy books)
- •Outlander series (which prompted a trip to Scotland while studying abroad in London. The Highland were perfect, by the way)
- •My school bus driver was finally fired after about twenty years of stopping (and getting off) the school bus EVERY SINGLE DAY to go feed his cows
- •My school bus ran out of gas on the way to school. Just freaking ran out of gas.
- •When I voted democrat last month, I was basically excommunicated and shunned by the people working the voting booth. Because voting for anyone but racist, sexist, homophobic asshats is just wrong.
- •Back to my bus driver from bullet point one. On some days (not every day like the cows) he would stop the bus, which was full of kids, and go into the only diner in town to have a cup of coffeHonestly it is beyond me how we ever got to school on time