BRITISH COLUMBIA SUMMER LIST
Compiling a bucket list of things to do this summer in BC (mainly Vancouver). Hit me up with suggestions!
- •Hike Panorama RidgeThis master of a hike is roughly 30km, with a stopover at Garibaldi Lake for some camping.
- •Dinner at Seasons at Queen Elizabeth ParkThe patio, the lighting, the views - it has it all.
- •Float the ChannelPenticton summer must, a tradition every summer.
- •Climb the Harbour CentreApparently you can pay to climb the stairs and get a beer at the top.
- •Roadie to Washington state and camping at the GorgeWe already have tickets to see DMB, Labour Day weekend vibes.
- •Lunch at Steveston WharfFish n chips, beer, cider, and sunshine.
- •Dinner on Granville IslandYes, another food experience, but there's a seafood restaurant I've been dying to try.
- •Cliff jumping and swimming with friends at Lynn CanyonTake a picnic and some drinks, hike from Deep Cove on the Baden Powell, and end your day with the crisp dip in the water!
- •Camping at a provincial parkWeekend enjoying BC with a drive in campsite (preferably in Osoyoos).
- •Wreck BeachStill haven't been here!
- •Ride a roller coasterIt doesn't have to be big, but get over some fears.