Confessions of a 16 Year Old
the cold hard truths. to be updated
- •I live in a house with a 9 year old. Whenever I go to the bathroom, there's pee on the toilet. I feel like I shouldn't have to clean up someone else's pee whenever I want to use the toilet.Yet whenever I say something, I'm a bitch
- •I read your text already from my notifications. I just didn't want to move my fingers all the way to reply.
- •I've never been to a real party"a real party? without a cake?"
- •I don't think I will ever like a guy who has a crush on me first.I don't know what's wrong with me.
- •I don't brush my teeth every night.I'm disgusting
- •I never wear my retainerRebellious! Quirky!
- •I constantly am wondering if I have some serious illness due to minor symptoms.headache = BRAIN CANCER.
- •I track my periods
- •My leg hairs are a thousand feet long
- •I never shave unless I absolutely have toOkay, you never have to ABSOLUTELY shave your legs. But God only knows everyone will talk about it if I show up to school in shorts and mile high leg hairs
- •I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MAKEUPI don't know, I've just never had any interest in wearing it. Not that I think I'm so extraordinarily beautiful that I don't need it, I just don't want to change my appearance in that way. It just feels terrible on my face too.
- •One time, this girl said I had "a perfect face"I'll never forget