6:36 IN MY OFFICE RIGHT NOW.
And all is quiet (except I'm playing Operation Ivy very loud).
- •I'm a grown man.
- •These are the Roger Rabbit posters from R.K.Maroon's office.
- •This is the world's most expensive chain.Clocking in at $3 Million by Ben Baller: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87CKIvcDz6E
- •This is an original Richard J. Oliver paintingthat my wife made me take to work because it kept scaring our guests. Boooooo.
- •This is an original Shepard Fairey from 1999,back when Shep used to run "GIANT" out of his BLK/MRKT studio in San Diego with Kinsey. I went to school in SD and threw a legendary house party. Shepard showed up and pasted his posters around the yard. After everyone left, I took them all down, rolled 'em up, and archived them!
- •Speaking of Kinsey,He's our Art Director. And he's really busy right now.
- •Every creative person should have the CODEX!cc: @ChrisK
- •Holli Would.A nice keepsake from our Cool World collaboration. Signed by Ms. Basinger.
- •Milton's stapler from Office Space.Red 747 Swingline. Legit.
- •A James Jean of Selma Blair.James Jean is on The List App here: @jamesjean
- •Mr. Pickle.Long day.