EVERYTHING I PUT INTO MY FACE IN BRUSSELS TODAY (NOT SPROUTS)
Belgium is known for 3 things: Belgian waffles, Belgian fries, and Jean-Claude Van Damme. And Belgian beer. I pushed 3 of 4 of those things into my body today.
- 1.A traditional Belgian dish of beef on toast and gravy w/ friesIt's argued that Belgium invented french fries, which sounds like a lie, because they are called FRENCH fries. Famous Brussels restaurant Au Vix Saint Martin served them with a spoon and I ate them with a fork and you wanna stab me with a knife for that.
- 2.Leffe Blond
- 3.papabubble candy
- 4.Irresistible, handmade, rock candy bearing a striking resemblance to distant cousin, Drugs.
- 5."Belgian" waffles...which don't actually exist. In Belgium, there are a variety of waffles, but there's nothing that distinguishes one as decidedly "Belgian." Aside from essentially being a Hawaiian birthday cake detonated all over a breakfast pastry.
- 6.Dandoy cookiesI don't feel good.
- 7.Pierre Marcolini chocolatesYou can mix and match 'em upstairs. Am I fat
- 8.Gonna go to sleep now.I have a bag of broken white chocolate chunks with hazelnuts and crispy rice in bed with me I am never waking up