MY BUSINESS CARDS 📂
A dying art.
- •The Pantone ChipIf you work with me, this is the standard business card. Everyone on staff gets to personalize their own Pantone colors for their swatch. I’m, like, a Johnny Cash guy. So.
- •The Pick-Up Line
- •“You like the duck with the cigar?” “Yeah! That’s the logo from ‘You Bet Your Life’! Nice touch.”
- •The Genius
- •(He did it first)
- •I used to carry two cards. Depending on how much I wanted you to know. Guess which demographic received these?
- •I don’t even have a business card anymore. Does anybody still use them? If so, list them here.
- •I have a series of 4 that are all different colors, featuring a photo of one of my bedroom walls. They still come in very handy as a graphic designer!Suggested by @sky
- •Camel cigarette pack.Suggested by @CarlosHerrera
- •Turns out, it's a list..Suggested by @scotty
- •This is my card. I've had several through my career but this is as good as it's ever going to get: engraved Cartier 96lb stock, hand drawn graphic, super stuffy '40s verbiage and zero information. More an art project than necessity.Suggested by @john
- •Here's mineSuggested by @ChrisK
- •The simple one. I like having them to give out, matte finish with rounded corners. 50% find me through linked in it seems but email is somehow slightly more personal.Suggested by @gilbaron
- •My first business card above, current below. I haven't worked at a place that provides them in a while. It's a shame, I think.Suggested by @Caissie
- •Result of sketching during Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls. My info on back. Haven't tried to see if it works yet...Suggested by @nadina
- •Mine.Suggested by @mac
- •After being a Stay At Home Dad for a year, I figured I needed to professionalize it (& be eligible to win some free lunches). Here's what I came up with.Suggested by @WhelmedDad