OFF BRAND THINGS ABOUT ME
Inspired by @sarahgorman
- •I love the theaterI studied stage acting in college, have seen Rent maybe 8 times, and love reading plays just as much as I enjoy watching them.
- •I'm an introvert.Maybe more of an ambivert. But my default is surprisingly set to introversion. I prefer eating and traveling alone. I get winded after parties. I have multiple offices within my office, depending on how far I need to be away from people within the workday. Proud warrior of Susan Cain's Quiet Revolution.
- •I care very little about fashion.I appreciate the ingenuity and design, but I'm uninterested in the industry, politics, and hype. I got into this business because I wanted to tell stories and connect people through clothing, not because of runway trends or blog chatter.
- •I care even less about what I wear.I am obsessed with style and love designing apparel for other people, but I own 2 pairs of pants, a couple drawers of black T-shirts, and some Converse for myself. The more time I waste worrying about how I look is less time I can dedicate to making the world look better.
- •I'm a lawyer.True story.
- •I'm home on a Saturday night, reading Lists.